The Haines Signature 600F is a perfect cruiser and family boat…. But then remove the rear lounge and you have an awesome fishing platform with a huge open deck area. Plus, the semi-variable dead rise hull provides a smooth ride in all sea conditions.
Fitted with a Bimini, clears and rear awning there is plenty of protection and a removable rear lounge, plush helm seat and bunk area completes the accommodation.
Extras include Lowrance electronics, VHF radio, dual batteries, deck wash and more. There is plenty of shiny stainless steel work, and the Yamaha F150 4-stroke with Hydraulic steering pushes the 600F nicely and keeps it tracking true.
- 2008 Haines Signature 600F
- 2008 Yamaha 150HP (4-stroke)
- 2008 Tandem axle trailer with spare wheel (Redco)
- Large Screen Lowrance LCX27c (electronics)
- Bimini Shade canopy with extended shade awning and clears
- Forward cabin - Padded Vee Berth
- Fusion VHF Radio
- Digital gauges
- Switch panel
- Navigation lights and antenna
- Fold Away boarding ladder
- Boarding platform with side hand rails
- Transom mounted bait tank
- Deluxe side pockets
- Transom mounted rod holders
- Underfloor kill well
- Rocket Launcher with rod holders
- Plenty of storage
- Removable rear lounge
- Deluxe seats x 2
- Anchor, rope and chain
- Fire extinguisher
|Length (inc bowsprit)||6.25m|
|Fuel capacity||150 litres|
|Max engine weight||240kg|
|Hull weigh only||850kg (approx)|
|Tow weight||1960kg (approx)|
This boat is listed for sale on Consignment.
Townsville Marine have been appointed as the agent responsible for the sale of this vessel, and are acting under the instructions of the owner regarding the price positioning and marketing of this product. Any reasonable offers will be presented to the owner of the boat for consideration.